- Did You Know 90 to 95 % of All basements Will Experience a Problem With Water or Flooding?
In Most Cases a Working Sump Pump Will Protect Your Basement From These issues.
- Did You Know Just One Inch Of Water In Your Basement Can Cause Thousands Of Dollars In Damage To Your Belongings?
Check Your Sump Pump Regularly!
Preventive maintenance is the key to preventing basement floods. Most basement floods occur because of a non maintained sump pump. Check your sump pump regularly and at least once a month during the rainy season. When your sump pump is over 5 years old consider getting a new sump pump installed before its too late. In many cases homeowners wait to long and do not realize their sump pump is bad until their basement is already starting to flood or under water. Having a working sump pump in your basement is your best defense to prevent flooding.
At First Class Plumbing Inc., we have years of experience installing and repairing sump pumps. When you invite us into your home we’ll get the job done to your satisfaction. When you call us to install your new sump pump we always use time-tested, high quality line of sump pumps with a 5 year warranty.
Benefits of a Sump Pump
- Keeps you worry-free no matter what the weather is like outside
- Results in a cleaner and healthier home
- Prevents water damage to home and furnishings
- Keeps your foundation dry and intact
- Keeps the dampness from settling in, giving you a warmer dryer basement all year round
- Helps control the humidity level of your basement
- Removes moisture, which is a breeding ground for fungus, molds and mildew
- Prevents termite and insect infestation
- Prevents wall coverings and paint from peeling
- Prevents rust and corrosion of metal appliances