First Class Plumbing prides itself in excellent customer service and quality workmanship. If you are looking for professional assistance with a tankless water heater in Rochester Hills MI or nearby areas, call First Class Plumbing at (248) 520-9197 today!
All the Great Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
- Double the lifespan – Did you know that a tankless unit lasts years longer than a tanked one? These heaters have a lifespan of nearly 20 years! You’re lucky if you get 10-12 years out of your tanked one. This is a benefit that saves you money over time.
- Wall mountable to save space – If space is limited, installing a tankless water heater is a great idea! These units are small and wall mountable for added convenience. You’ll enjoy an unlimited supply of hot water and benefit from a significant amount of free space.
- Endless hot water – Heat as much water as you need without paying to keep it stored. Simply turn on the hot water faucet and enjoy enough hot water to finish your shower. With a tankless model you benefit from an unlimited supply. Eliminate the storage tank. Why pay to heat water that’s not in use?
- Economic efficiency – Save money on your energy bill! A tanked water heater constantly uses energy to heat and reheat water. Standby heat loss creates waste. Since going green is on everyone’s mind, a tankless heater is a great investment. They allow you to easily reduce waste and enjoy economic efficiency.
- Requires less maintenance – Tankless units are easy to maintain. Unlike its counterpart, this version doesn’t house water 24 hours a day. Lime scale buildup and corrosion is virtually eliminated. Cleaning the unit is necessary, but it’s an easy process being less extensive than emptying a 30-40 gallon tank.
Tankless Water Heater Types
There are two kinds of these water heaters: point-of-use and whole house.
A point-of-use water heater can be installed under a sink or near a shower or washer dryer. If used this way, a point-of use unit supplies hot water to the immediate area only.
If this is going to be your primary source of hot water, you’ll need to install more than one unit. If it’s not, then it’s important to know you’ll still need a primary source of hot water. This unit will supplement your existing tanked one very well.
A whole house version is typically installed in a garage or closet and is designed to provide hot water to multiple outlets. Although this type of water heater is larger than point-of-use models, they’re still compact in size, making them great space savers.
Like a point-of-use system, they are wall mountable and a great replacement for the tanked one you’re using. No matter which version of you choose, you’re guaranteed to appreciate its efficiency and space saving design. source: air-n-water.com
Are you looking for assistance with a tankless water heater in Rochester Hills MI or surrounding areas? Call the top rated Rochester Hills MI tankless water heater service – First Class Plumbing (248) 520-9197 today!